Happy Holidays from
Premier Power Solutions, LLC!
To Our Customers:
Another year is nearly over, and we wanted to thank you for choosing Premier Power Solutions, LLC, for all your energy
procurement needs. Unlike many companies in the energy industry, we do not want to contribute to unwanted solicitations. Therefore, much of our business comes through word of mouth from customers like you. We thank you for our ongoing success, and we hope you and your family have an enjoyable holiday and a very prosperous new year!
The Premier Power Solutions Team
We are pleased to welcome Nichole (Niki) Vigna to the Premier Power team as a Senior Business Development Manager. Niki will be providing energy management and consulting services to customers in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maryland. Niki is an industry expert with a reputation for working hard to understand and meet customers' unique business needs. Her goal is to be a responsive, knowledgeable partner who can help customers navigate the complexity of the energy market, deliver savings and price certainty, and maximize energy efficiency by offering an objective perspective on the energy market.
Also joining our team, is Ryan Foster as VP of Sales & Businss Development. Prior to joining PPS, Ryan had a 9-year career at FirstEnergy Solutions, serving multiple leadership roles of increasing responsibility. He led a team of seasoned energy professionals and managed a customer base of 56 billion kilowatt hours in annual load, spanning a footprint consisting of 27 service territories. Ryan's focus with PPS will include overseeing the sales staff, and working closely with customers and other business partners to expand the business, and help customers successfully navigate the complexities of the energy market.
Please join us in welcoming both Niki and Ryan. For complete bio information, please visit our website!
The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission reminds Pennsylvania gas & electricity customers to be diligent when weighing offers from door-to-door and telephone solicitors. Read more...
- Ask for the name of the supplier.
- Ask for price and other terms & conditions and know and understand how it compares to your utility PTC.
- Only share account information over the phone if you are ready to make a switch!
- Do NOT feel pressured to make a decision over the phone or immediately!
CALL US, IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS REGARDING SOLICITATIONS!!
- Duquesne Light Utility (DQE) service customers in PA received distribution rate increases in May 2014.
- DQE customers can expect to see their account number, or Supplier Agreement ID Number (SAID), change from 13 digits to 10 on utility bills in December 2014.
- FirstEnergy Corp's PA subsidiaries are proposing to increase distribution rates. These subsidiaries are: Penn Power, West Penn Power, Penelec and Met-Ed. The request to increase rates was suspended in October 2014. A final decision must be made by May 3, 2015. Read article published Oct 28, 2014.
- December 1, 2014 - Commercial/Industrial tariff price to compare rates will increase across the board in most EDCs. Residential price to compare rates are expected to decrease in most EDCs.
- Update on PUC Rules regarding FirstEnergy Solutions polar vortex pass-through charges. Click here.
Natural Gas Headlines
Forecasters say this winter will be cold -- but not necessarily as cold as a year ago. Nevertheless, the price of natural gas, a key fuel for heat and for electric generators, has become volatile. In late October and early November, the futures price of natural gas rose 24 percent over nine days. It dropped 10 percent in four days, then climb ed again, only to nosedive to lows for the year.
The recent drop in prices is based on a change in the weather forecast for December. After a colder than normal November, which was partly to blame for the uptick in pricing, forecasters are now predicting a warmer than average December. With the volatility within the natural gas market at this time, short-term weather forecasts are playing a major role in the price movements.
If you don't have a contract in place for your natural gas supply, NOW is a great time to take a look at possible savings!! Depending on utility, some customers may be able to see 30%PERCENT SAVINGS versus the utility's default rate. Contact us today, to see how we can help.
Our Premier Power Solutions representatives can help you understand how these changes will affect
your business or home, and assist you in lowering your exposure and mitigating the impact of these
escalating costs. Please contact your sales rep, or call 728.458.5600 (main office).
We invite you to review our website for a complete list of services we offer.
Premier Power Solutions, LLC, is organized along the major service lines of electricity procurement, natural gas procurement, and consulting services related to all of your energy needs. We have targeted expertise in energy procurement, energy audits, sales tax exemption audits, demand response programs and green power.
You will learn about the industry transforming innovations we've achieved through the implementation of our energy buying consortiums and energy audit services, and find a comprehensive portfolio of energy offerings and management capabilities aimed at minimizing your cost of energy. You will also be able to find answers to many of your energy related questions in the frequently asked questions section of our website. We utilize our many years of experience in the energy field to provide the maximum benefit possible for our customers.
Our footprint covers the PA, MD and OH territories.