Onsite solar energy can help your business or organization reduce electricity costs, meet sustainability goals and showcase environmental leadership. Premier Power Solutions, along with best-in-class partners, offers onsite solar electricity generation consulting services and system development with multiple design and purchase solutions.
Types of Onsite Solar
Commercial solar can be installed on company-owned rooftops, ground-mounted on your land, or erected as canopies over property or parking lots.
About Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
PPAs provide electricity at a lower cost than current electricity rates, as well as future price certainty for up to 20 years. The PPA allows the solar equipment to be installed at no cost to you, and you’re not responsible for installation and maintenance. There are many ways to structure solar PPAs and much care should be taken to ensure all risks/benefits have been weighed. Because of the complexity and financial impacts of these agreements, we highly recommend having a professional energy consultant work with you to maximize savings and mitigate risk.
Premier Power Solutions is impartial, working just for you to deliver an optimal commercial onsite solar solution. Depending on your preference, we can select a single installer option, or create and issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) to bid out the project, vet and select from multiple vendor options.
Specifically, we offer:
- Strategy consulting: We work with you to understand your goals and objectives, and help determine if offsite solar makes sense as a part of your energy strategy.
- Feasibility assessment: We assess the feasibility of each option available and provide recommendations on which best achieve your desired results.
- Vendor selection: We will create an RFP, review and select installers based on the RFP project specifications.
- Site evaluation: A full evaluation of location conditions will be conducted to determine optimal solar panel placement.
- Construction and design: In conjunction with the selected vendor, we will work with you on the design, layout and materials/equipment used for the project.
- Solar impact analysis: We will provide you an Impact Analysis Report comparing past usage to future state with the new system.
- Cash flow analysis: We will provide you a Cash Flow Analysis report showing the impact of solar on your organization’s bottom line.
Why Choose Premier Power Solutions
- Decades of experience developing and executing multi-faceted energy strategies aimed at maximizing savings and mitigating budget risks
- Premier Power Solutions is part of the NextEra Energy family of companies. NextEra Energy, Inc., is a Fortune 200 company, and the world’s largest generator of energy from the wind and sun, with 21,000 MW of net generating capacity as of 2018
- Premier Power Solutions, as part of NextEra Energy, Inc, is uniquely positioned to analyze, facilitate and execute on your onsite solar project and ensure it is a cohesive fit with your overall energy strategy.
To find out if your organization is a good candidate for onsite solar, talk with a Premier Power Solutions’ energy consultant today.Let’s get stared.